Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

My wonderful lovely companion sister Turner ❤️❤️❤️❤️I seriously love her !!!! We're basically twins cause we have soooo much in common! AND we twinned in colors for our outfits today ! 
Sis. Havey!!! Love her ❤️ We are still in the same district. Isn't she beautiful? She's for shizzles the best!!!
Selfie time ... Sister Griffin (ah she's so precious! I love her and Presidente soooo much!) Sister Shepard, me, and Sister Havey! 
Yeah, this is Bro Glass holding up his cat ....this may not seem normal to you but oh it sure is normal to Brother Glass... This is how he "rewards" his cat.. Don't ask why...we just "nod and wave boys , nod and wave"😂😁😳😂😂😂😂😂
Some peoples kids I can't even....Yeah I made the mistake of asking Bro Glass what he did when he was our age.  He smiled and got all excited & then grabbed his cat ...and " whoop der it is..."  





We found this cool graffiti park by this busy road.   We took lots of cool pics!!!! Yeah it was a dangerous adventure--awesome!!!


Many of y'all have been asking me if I have any interesting/cool/funny stories.  Well y'all sure picked the right week to ask cause--oh boy this week was crazy.....Y'all thought I got called to the U.S. YEAH RIGHT.....***this may be too explicit for grandmas and young children 😁😂😂😂😊😉😏Last week at FHE Brother McDonald was talking about these meds he has to take and said, "all old people are drug addicts anyway". Haha it made me laugh, especially because it makes sense. Drum roll please---I just witnessed my 1st drug deal on the mission.  Yeah I'm not even kidding with y'all right now.  This did happen and it was on my mission BUCKET LIST😂😂🌿🌿🌿🌿 We were knocking on a potentials door, but she wasn't home. We were about to walk back to the car when all of a sudden we see this old guy in the next yard.  We go over and start talking to him while he and this other guy are talking about all kinds of drugs and the "exchange" happened.   It was epic!  Haha, don't worry I ain't about that drug life.  EW SARA EW haha!  The guy who was buying the weed was interested in what we had to say, so it was interesting talking to him cause he said he was atheist.   After asking him why he's atheist and talking more about the gospel we came to find out he wasn't atheist he just denied things he believed cause of his actions.  Makes me sad.  I've smelled so much weed on my mission, it's insane. I thought it would be really cool to witness this happening (It's ok Gma C.  I know you're probably shaking your head.  But it's ok. It's part of the mission life...even though "wickedness never was happiness" hehe.) 

It's sad to see people so wrapped up in drugs and other things that have them so desperate and keep them away from their families. Satan is soooo real & he & his buddies are happy when we fail and sin.  I PROMISE EACH OF YOU reading this--there is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, lemme say it again in case you missed it--there is ALWAYS a way out of sin & mistakes.  How you might ask???  WELL THROUGH THE SAVIOR OF COURSE!!!! "Through Christ ALL things are possible!" I know that's so true! I've seen it so evident in my life. Regardless of what I've done or where I've been the Savior is always there for me & he does the same for each & everyone of us! So PRAY.   "When life gets too hard to stand, KNEEL." And DON'T DO DRUGS EVER!!!! 
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 -- keep your body clean so the spirit can dwell there or else you're gonna have to have some big talks with the big man upstairs. So STAY CLEAN!!!! 

ICWM was Elder Perry's  last assignment before he died.  Whoa this must be the promised land then 😂 jk.  I wonder what ICWM is gonna be like in the next 5-10 years?  It is gonna be HOPPING w/ members! This really is Zion 😏😉😂

Missions are tough so sometimes you gotta treat yourself--like buying fruity pebbles and donuts or ice cream 😂 Cause ya know someone said money can't buy happiness, but they must've never bought fruity pebbles! 



Here's some great scriptures I read this week:

Mosiah 3:20 
"And moreover, I say unto you, that the time shall come when the knowledge of a Savior shall spread throughout every nation, kindred, tongue, and people." That is today.  There's THOUSANDS of missionaries in places all over the world.  Amazing huh! 


Mosiah 4:11
"And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have tasted of his love, and have received a remission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own nothingness, and his goodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of humility, calling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing steadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel." 
IF YOUVE TASTED THE GOODNESS OF THE GOSPEL THEN WHY NOT SHARE IT WITH OTHERS???! WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!!!!  So go & do & share the gospel! 


Pres Griffin  interviewed me and asked, "Is Freeport Zion?"  I said, "oh yes!"  He said, "well good, that's when I know it's time to transfer people. I said, "Nooooo!" Haha, he told me not to worry. More than likely I'll be leaving Freeport at the end of May.  I can feel it in my bones.  It's happy and sad.  But life goes on:)  As Celine Dion would say, "near, far, wherever you are you'll always be in my heart"❤️😂 For REALS , these Freeporters will ALWAYS have a special spot in my heart ❤️❤️❤️


My comp calls the fat rolls "happy rolls", lol cause of all the "happy foods" we eat when missions are hard. Hey at least I'm happy right? 😂

Oh my goodness, the Reid's fed us steaks 😍  They're an awesome family!!!!  I love them!!! They tell about "Gma MULNIX".  She seriously haunts their house.  I am learning Heavenly Father doesn't want me to watch some of the really horrifying lives I've watched in the past.  Yeah missions have a way of teaching you things about yourself and your life that you need to change! It may be a slap in the face sometimes but it's needed :) 

I am currently serving in the 2nd biggest area in the ICWM!!! It's pretty legit! 

STAY STRONG!!!  I know life is really hard sometimes, but I KNOW it gets better. Why do I know that??  Well because just as when you're hiking and you "get" to overcome the HUGE part of the mountain we can do that in life too.  We have HUGE mountains in life but we CAN RISE ABOVE them and see the beautiful other side of the mountains. Trials bring more beautiful things into our lives! They bring lots of blessings! Even through the crappy days, I LOVE being a missionary!!!! 

I love you all! Thanks for all the letters and support! One day last week, I got 5 letters in one day.  HOLY COW it made my day!!!! I am sooo loved beyond measure.  Heavenly Father has made me SO aware of that because of the wonderful people he's placed in my life and in my path. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!! Stay wonderful my lovely people!  Y'all have a blessed week! I'd love to hear how life is going or missionary experiences you're having! GET OUT & SHARE the gospel!!!!! 
Love always , 
Seester Ällowitz (the 2nd) 😊




❤️ love Seester Ällowitz 
1319 Butterfield Rd. #552 
Downers Grove, IL 60515

karigan.allowitz@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment