Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 16, 2016

I FOUND MY NEW CAR 😍



For Preparation Day we got to go to this EPIC car show! There were cars from all over!!!!!
I loved it! I almost snuck away with one ....haha just kidding, just kidding.
I really wanted the black one though 😍
Someone PLEASE buy me a vintage antique vehicle after my mish 😍 I'll love you forever !


JAMES BOND STYLE. RUNS IN MY BLOOD. SO YALL BETTER WATCH OUT, Book of Mormon's coming left and right !!!!

Scott and Amber are hilarious! Amber is so wonderful! And so is Sister Turner!
❤️❤️❤️




How old am I? Haha, yeah exactly. I really feel like I'm 6 somedays, but hey it's ok. Somedays you NEED it 😊" WHOOP DER YOU ARE! " haha
Preparation day fun!  We went with Amber to get mani pedi's. OH MY GOSH how I've missed them 😍
Especially getting your feet all massaged and prettified.



Hermana Walton feeds my soul ❤️❤️❤️




















Graffiti galore ! We are twinning , like my glasses ?
Sour patch kid didn't wanna be my friend ... PUNK..." WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? Why can't we be friends ?!.... 😭 Finally he let us be friends!
MOVIES. MOVIES. MOVIES. This is a CLASSIC theatre! I wanna check it out when I come back. SOMEONE PLEASE "take me to the movies! Let's go see the stars!!!"
Haha jk Jk, I can wait till next July.... "You're killing me smalse!"
So I guess adios, I'll see you in the movies 😊
Yeah the frog told me he was my prince I laughed.....
The old insane asylum πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ή .... Pretty rad eh ? It would be even MORE RAD to get to go inside. Night games anyone?....😏
Missionary work makes us jump for joy cause it's the BEST!!

Sister Turner, Sister Havey and I.
Love them ❤️
Cool chalk art
We twinned.....TOTAL ACCIDENT. EVERYONE @ church had to comment haha.
But hey .... This is what companion unity looks like haha

INVESTIGATOR PICKS OWN DATE TO BE BAPTIZED 

When we knock ppl always yell, "who is it" instead of opening the door 

*** on date = on date to be baptized 
Aaron 
Is on date for May 28!!! He picked May 24 but we had to move it. That's good cause we'll have some time to teach him more and make sure he's really prepared for his baptism. He's so solid!  He's been getting prepared for awhile now. He just got married and really wants to make changes in his life. I'm so excited to see him be baptized! He's always at church and family home evening and always really great at participating and he wants to. He's ready to be dunked!  SERIOUSLY though... who picks their own date?! Haha that's crazy amazing!!!   I'm PUMPED!!! 
Duane 
Was super solid and golden but we haven't been able to be in communication with him. Satan & his buddies seem to be working on him cause things have totally changed!  It makes me sad cause people have been planting seeds with him for a long time now and he's so ready! He's on date for May 28, but since we cannot get in touch with him idk if that'll work. 
Eric
He's on date for May 21 but same thing.   It's been hard having lessons with him...to even be set up.  There's some things he's struggling with but he's working slowly, but surely, through them. 



My companion and I sang this song at the beginning of our studying today.  It's always been one of my favorites cause everytime there's something so profound I get out of it. 
I wanna challenge each of y'all to ask yourself everytime you act ..."IF THE SAVIOR STOOD BESIDE ME, WOULD I DO THE THINGS I DO?!" Cause the Savior is with us always. He's the BEST company (as well as the Holy Ghost) we'll ever have so let's treat HIM like it instead of living in ways we are ashamed of! 
YES...we'll all make mistakes.  No one is perfect,  but we can strive to do the best we can. DON'T compare yourself to other people! Compare yourself to who you were  yesterday! It is possible to become better. Keep it up! This life isn't easy, but it's so worth it! 

If the Savior Stood Beside Me
1.
If the Savior stood beside me, would I do the things I do?
Would I think of His commandments and try harder to be true?
Would I follow His example? Would I live more righteously
if I could see the Savior standing nigh, watching over me?
2.
If the Savior stood beside me, would I say the things I say?
Would my words be true and kind if He was never far away?
Would I try to share the gospel? Would I speak more rev’rently
if I could see the Savior standing nigh, watching over me?
3.
He is always near me, though I do not see Him there,
And because He loves me dearly, I am in His watchful care.
So I’ll be the kind of person that I know I’d like to be
if I could see the Savior standing nigh, watching over me.

I'd also like to invite y'all to go to "Preach My Gospel".  You can find it in the Gospel Library app.   Go to chapter 6 "Christlike Attributes".  At the very end of the chapter there is an "Attribute activity"--do that and then pick a Christlike attribute to work on. Will y'all do that? I know you all said YES so Goodluck & lemme know how it goes:)  I'm excited for each of you!!!! 

I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT this Church is sooooo true & I'm soooo grateful for it in my life. I know I am where I need to be and that God has a plan for Each of you. So stay strong and remember to be more Christlike and strive for perfection! I know Christ loves each of us cause he suffered for each of us individually. He knows our trials, struggles, and weaknesses.  It's through Christ we''re made strong. I love being a missionary! 

Love always, 
Hermana Γ„llowitz ❤️

❤️ love Seester Γ„llowitz
1319 Butterfield Rd. #552 
Downers Grove, IL 60515



No comments:

Post a Comment