Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 23, 2016 SISTERS OVERLOAD ON ICE CREAM: ice cream happiness

The Best ice cream a girl could ever ask for ....

More ice cream .... Don't worry I only had ice cream 3x this week ๐Ÿ˜Š
Exchanges with sis Davis one of the sister training leaders (STL)


"Yes look we're missionaries". FINALLY, I've grown a foot or 2 ๐Ÿ˜Š
I take my ice cream seriously :)
Amber taught us self defense moves so y'all better watch out cause ....We SISTERS "COMIN' FOR YOU! HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIVES, WE COMIN FOR YOU"
With the gospel of course .... Pssh!
The Kuntzlemans -- Bro Kuntzleman is the REAL hipster!
#relationshipgoals. He still treats her like a queen...he's a real gentleman. Opens her
door and everything. Now all you young men and men and boys got no excuse!
Treat women and young women and girls with the respect they deserve!

❤️HERMANA WALTON & HERMANA ร„LLOWITZ BFFS FOREVER ❤️๐Ÿ‘ฏ
Illinois sunsets are SO GORGEOUS! TO DIE FOR ๐Ÿ˜
Zone preparation day we played ultimate frisbee & volleyball.
"My favorite sport is bolleyball.....ah, no way! Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do." YEAH WE HAD LOTS OF FUN getting farmers tans!
My championship ultimate frisbee team would be happy to know we WON today! Y'all would be proud! Yeah co-diddy you would be!!!!
The Elders are hilarious! They cooked us burgers and stuff. I was like "whaaaat? For freeeeeeee? For me???" ๐Ÿ˜‚ They're all super respectful. It's nice all the Elders in the mission are so nice and respectful. They take care of us. See again.....boys and men you can still be respectful of women...it's possible!!! The Elders in the icwm ( Illinois Chicago West Mission) are the best!
(I've had enough of the sisters though ๐Ÿ˜‚ If I don't get another hug until the day I die I'll be fine.

Being a missionary is like being a parent.  Pieces of my heart are broken b/c my investigators, "my children",  don't wanna make the changes and choices needed. They just drop you like it's hot sometimes. Dang, Satan needs to just BACK OFF! Yes it's hard to make changes to fully repent, but it is SO WORTH IT !!! People slip or disappoint you and it hurts, but it's exactly what happened to the Savior.   Except I'm only experiencing a small piece of what he experienced. I know the Savior gets me and knows EXACTLY what I'm feeling. That's so comforting. I'm so grateful for my wonderful big Brother whose always looking out for me.   Jesus... EVERYONE NEEDS HIM! 


Sometimes people say things that really get my Spirit bruised. Ya know...things that are not in harmony with God and the Savior's teachings. But my spirit heals through uplifting music (no I don't mean Macklemore) and scriptures and, most importantly, PRAYER. 


I got to use my Rindercella story in a teaching my comp and I had been asked to do at a district meeting. It was seriously the greatest. 
Everyone was so confused. But they got it after I explained how it relates to missionary work. You see we're working on getting names from members and turning them into referrals cause missionaries LOVE referrals (solid investigators).  Just like Rindercella's shoe "fidn't dit",  not all the "who do you know" questions or ways to get referrals is gonna work for everyone.  It's not gonna fit everyone cause everyone's different.  So I told everyone they needed to SPICE up the way they ask for referrals and make it more personal.  But seriously, y'all should've seen everyone's faces haha. 

So many of my friends are getting "mawwied" or already married and I'm sooo happy for all of y'all! And it also scares me cause I can't even pick what cereal I wanna buy let alone pick a Celestial hubby. 
I'm for reals..."is it gonna be cocoa pebbles or cracklin oat bran?ooooh marshmallow Mateys?" A few weeks ago I bought cereal just cause it had Dory and Superman on it.  How old am I?  Haha, mawwiage is a big deal! How wonderful for those of you getting married soon...how exciting! 


I'm where Joseph Smith and early saints were martyred. They sacrificed so much so that I and so many missionaries worldwide could be out spreading the gospel.  For that, I am eternally grateful! 


We got Union Dairy Cedarcrest ice cream THREE times this week.   Ah it just makes me so happy!  Whoever said money can't buy happiness surely never tried this celestial ice cream. 


Sis. Jeffrey made us like 1000 skirts it was awesome! I asked her if she could mend a few skirts for me, then before we knew it she made us a lot of skirts! She is so wonderful.  And I am really grateful for her skills and help. What a tender mercy!  Now I don't have to wear black all the time. 

Aaron is gonna be baptized Saturday and I'm sooo happy! 
Within just a few weeks he's been taught and baptized. He picked his own date and everything. He just straight said, "hey I wanna be baptized."  I was like, "wait what? Did I hear you correctly?" Haha you don't hear that too often.  So I'm PUMPED.  He's been through a LOT, but really come so far.  I'm happy for him and his wife. 
More pictures of that to come next week:)

I was reading in Mosiah about the Savior and all he went through for us to be here. It's one of my favorites now. The Atonement is sooo real and can be used everyday and should be. I am beyond grateful for the Savior in my life.  I love being apart of the Lord's work. 

Mosiah Chapter 14
1 Yea, even doth not Isaiah say: Who hath believed our report, and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground; he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.



Love to hear any questions, comments,  questions  or things y'all would like to hear more about. 


Sending love from Illinois, 
Hermana ร„llowitz 

1319 Butterfield Rd. #552 
Downers Grove, IL 60515



No comments:

Post a Comment