Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 29, 2017



We had dinner with some of the coolest members, Paige and her sons, Sebastian and Benjamin. I love them so much. Paige is so great with her kids and loves the gospel. Her faith amazes me. This was our Monday night date. Ha. These boys are too cute ❤


ROCKFORD SISTERS DOMINATE ELDERS. 
I believe I told y'all last week about the salsa challenge ... whatever companionship got the most new investigators and people on date got salsa made by Elder Stewart-Chester (our district leader). Of course, we won. Free homemade salsa, and it's super spicy ha. Wooooo! and chips. We are pumped !!!! We got 6 new investigators And one on date in a week. #gameon #roadto1000 #dunkemall



I saw sister Jeffrey from Freeport. Also EVERYONE & their moms dog keeps telling me how cool my rain boots are. Or how ridiculous I look. I just smile and wave and laugh with them. Cause it's funny.

We played volleyball and had a BBQ with an hermana and family from the Spanish branch today as a Zone. We totally dominated. The nice part is that we got to wear pants finally. No more playing in a dress haha. That's tough. But mind you, we totally still dominated the Elders in dresses. You can only imagine how crazy it got this time. I kept digging the balls. Oh it was awesome. Sister Mühlestein was killing it too and the Hermana's. Everyone is just too good. 


WE ARE SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY FIT. #rockfordstrong #missionarypower


No comments:

Post a Comment