Monday, December 5, 2016

Dec 5, 2016

Sister Kibbons. #sasssysquad 👯
HOW MANY POLLOCKS does it take to change a lightbulb ? 😂
Brother and Sister Kamp. And Sister Webb. Oh MY GOSH, y'all sister Kamp made this wonderful meal and made FRESH biscuits. ❤️
Ernesto & Sanjuanita. Love them !!!! Angels in my life. Always taking care of us.
HOWIE. he's one of the funniest people this world will ever meet. If
you're ever feeling down.... Just talk to Howie. #tendermercy #daymade
The best part was .... He remembered me & my name and didn't even see
my name tag. He cares so much about everyone in his own special way.

Sister Griffin and I match EVERY TIME we see one another. #greatmindsthinkalike
HOW MANY POLLOCKS DOES IT TAKE TO ...... Put a broken table back together ?
Salvation Army service with sis. Beyer & the elders.
#KICKOFFWORLDWIDEDAYOFSERVICE
I am super excited because now we will be going back once a week hopefully To serve.
Crazy story : this man there was talking about how he was in SLC and accidentally somehow walked into the baptismal font and the members said ," Soddy sir you cannot be in here today. But you can come back and we'd love to see you. To come back all you gotta do is talk to your bishop and get a temple recommend. "
It was the craziest thing I've ever heard. Well one of them. Then it was cool cause I had a nauvoo temple pass along card and we got to talk to him about the temple and more of what we do. Seriously soooo prepared. He had the nicest things to say about Mormons.
And then .... This other man , he asked " are you two girls from the Mormon church ?"
I said ,," well yes , is it our name tags that gave us away ?"
He replied ," oh no I didn't even see them. It's your genuiness that gave you away. "
He went on to tell us how he has met with missionaries in the past and he gave us his info and we might be teaching him soon. It's a little sketch so we will see but seriously YALL I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH SERVICE SOFTENS PEOPLES HEARTS. it made me SO happy that he could see that in us. Sometimes we don't always see the good in ourselves but as we do what we can to emulate Christ we will help others. I LOVE SERVING.
" LUNCH LADY LAND. LUNCH LUNCH LADY LAND. " 😂😂😂😂😂

Pros of snow: EPIC WINTER PHOTOSHOOT TIME !!!


Cons: everything 😂😂😂😂 just kidding. I'm doing all I can to remain positive.


Me: "WHY SNOW? Why now? SHOULDN'T IT be sunny and warm? "
Snow:" cmon enjoy it. "
Hah Okay...
I'd like to ask each of you...HOW WILL YOU LIGHT THE WORLD THIS
CHRISTMAS SEASON?
#GOLIGHTTHEWORLD
EAT IT OR LEAVE IT.
HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SNOW ....
SINGING IN THE SNOW.
yup I would be that person to wear flats when the " first snow " comes.... Hah, don't mind me.
I feel like Olaf right now .... CAN IT JUST BE SUMMER PLEASE ? " BRING MY SUNSHINE BACK" 🔥🔥🔥🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞












No comments:

Post a Comment