Monday, November 28, 2016

Nov 28, 2016






FRED ( Sister Irvin's father ) is AMAZING because without me saying anything about needing a new coat just went out and bought me this one. Seriously a HUGE tender mercy. #prayersanswered I know God knows us and he knows what we need.
Exchanges.
Hermana Diaz-Bonilla and I on exchanges.
It was an AWESOME exchange.
One of the coolest and best ones.
"HERMANN, TAKE DOS" πŸ“ΈπŸ“Έ


My sisters from another misters.
Virginia and Soph❤️



Search. PONDER. pray. --> WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT??? How do you remember Christ EVERYDAY???? If you don't know .... I'd like to invite you to ponder about it and then DO IT.



πŸ‘ŒπŸΎCHI. the gospel is CHI. πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ the gospel is my happy place.






We helped Sister Hamill rake her leaves. It 'twas fun.
Funny story :
We were doing a role play in companionship study and I died laughing
to the point I was almost crying and so we tried teaching jimmy
Fallon. And it worked. Jimmy is our official new investigator. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





HOW MANY TIMES CAN I GO TO OLIVE GARDEN IN a month ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ try me....
We had a GNO with Sister Irvin. It was awesome. We had a lot of fun !


TYLISHA -- our new investigator. She's sooo cool. She asked for a Bible and so we got the info and showed up and taught her the Restoration and related it to the Bible and how important they both are in our lives. She has had a crazy life and is REALLY ready to change her ways and have a better life. She's on date for JANUARY 7 to be baptized and is super excited to work for it. I just love her to pieces. ❤️ I KNOW Sister Jagielski and I needed to find and teach her.
It brings me sooo much happiness to see people's lives change and see them be happy.


Tylisha with Sister Irvin.




Sister Willamson and I were twinning. She's so fun and sassy. Love her.
You can tell we are quite the giggly pair. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘―


Sister Kibbons and her mom, Sister Willamson. We are the SASSY bunch. πŸ‘―❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I just love these lovely ladies. #grownupgoals
They seriously are so me but in different stages of life. These are some of the kindest and coolest ladies y'all will ever meet.


Kelly and us at Bickford Nursing Home to help set up for Christmas.
Kelly is the bomb! And I love Bickford. It's like home.



" ARE YOU CEREAL RIGHT NOW?" ---OH YES I AM ...
Sister Mercker gave us a TON of food...basically cereal, which is what I live on because cereal is the best. #tendermercy #ilovemycereal




The members love me because this is the 3rd time now I've been gifted a pack of Dr. Pepper for no reason. Sister Oxborrow and Sister Irvin and the Baldwins love me.

Fred was asking us questions about Thanksgiving and our conversation went a little like this :

Fred: do you girls drink soda ?
Me: of course Fred!
Fred: so you can drink Pepsi ?
Me: we can but should we ?..... Probably not. You know why ?
Fred: hmnn...?
Me: cause Dr. Pepper is better for you
Fred: no it's not.
---
Fred just kinda laughed and walked off. I saw this funny thing on Pinterest and was gonna use it by replying by saying, "well is Monopoly money ok?" but I forgot in the moment. Sister Irvin and I had a good laugh about it. When we get to their house for Thanksgiving...BOOM, there's a 6 pack of Dr. Pepper just for ME. Seriously Sister Irvin is wonderful. Always taking care of us!



Tylisha and Sister Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment