Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 27, 2016

She's amazing? Super amazing. This pie was gloriously delicious !!!
Rugby 💙
Fred and Sister Lynette. 💙
FRED & Sister Lynette had us over for Christmas again and we had STEAK
& LOBSTER!!!! I was sooooo happy !!!!
Santa Stanley.
Kelly...love her ❤️
Train depot of lights.
Jenna ❤️❤️❤️
Sister Freedlund! She's amazing !!!!
My new Christmas ever pjs! #bestoneyet
Christmas food celebration!
Snowman we built before the snow melted. #bucketlist #candycanemouth
Our crazy zone .... Yup still only sisters in zone. #showelderswhorealbossis
Hermana Gowens ❤️ #southernbelles
President & Sister Griffin! I just super love these wonderful people ❤️ Sis Griffin & I twinning'.
GRISWOLD APPROVAL?


CRUEL STREP AND TONSILLITIS MONSTERS HAVE COME TO PLAY, WILL THEY STAY?  ...MONSTERS ATTACKED. 

So MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME.... I "got the opportunity" to have strep and tonsillitis for Christmas Eve & Christmas and I still have it unfortunately.  We've been quarantined since the eve of Christmas. It hasn't been ideal, but I've made the most of it. I just think it's super funny cause last transfer I got 106° fever and now I have this wonderful sickness. When you get sick, you are able to be even sooooo much more grateful for healthy days...that is a BIG thing I'm happy to have. I have some antibiotics so hopefully this monster won't stay too much longer.... It'd be great if it'd leave before my HAPPY TO ME.  Just living the life of a missionary. Haha. 
I still feel like I'm gonna die but I'll be fine ðŸ˜Š

As I was reading these scriptures I got thinking....
Mosiah 23-24 
Alma 14:26
How much longer must I suffer? How about...how much can I get out of this? What is the good that comes out of it?

Pros : I'm warm and inside... Aka , away from the snow!
Actually it all melted so that's a MIRACLE. I'M SOOOO HAPPY. It's spring outside! 
  • I can rest and catch up on sleep 
  • I get to study more scrips and become more knowledgeable  about the gospel
  • Seriously the pros are endless really haha ....

We ALL experience hardships and there's probably times when we feel like we're in a bad dream or just want whatever is going on to be over. But again think and look for the good. Be happy. Smile. Laugh even if it hurts a million times. It'll make you feel better. I once heard "Laugher is the BEST medicine" (unless you laugh all the time,  then you need some real medicine).   HA. That's me. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!!!
Okay Christmas may be over, but it's Christmas everyday if y'all really think about it cause we have the opportunity to center Christ in our daily lives everyday! And if you're not then that's a problem. But nothing that can't be overcome. 

With New Years coming up, Look at your current priorities and look for ways to make Jesus Christ more at the pinnacle of those and APPLY. And keep doing it ALL year!  DONT EVER EVER give up. It might be hard, but you'll forever be happy you did. I promise!!! Remember Christ is the reason for the season
I love my loving Savior so much!  I love that he's become one of my best friends the last year. I love that when I wonder where I can turn for peace or help that He's always there. I know he lives and will help us as we remain happy and faithful. 
I love the different temples around the world and that they put lights on them because the lights remind me of Jesus. As you see the temple lights on Temple Square or other places throughout the year like on street  lights or cars or disco balls  SMILE, BE HAPPY. Remember Jesus. When you feel sad... Find some light and be merry. 
Find ways throughout 2017 to remember Jesus Christ! He remembers each of us everyday and the least we can do to pay it forward is remember him. 

I know the Savior is the light of the world because he lights my world everyday. We each have light within ourselves, so let it shine !!! 
Matthew 5:14-16 
3 Nephi 18:24
3 Nephi 12:14-16 






When you're standing in the checkout line in Walmart behind 75,000 people and the lady in front of you is paying with pennies & you gotta be to work in 20 minutes  remember what it's not about. 
Remember Christ in EVERY situation! He loves you. He really does. I cannot say it enough. 

¿ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS? What does it mean??? 
Well it really means ... ¿¿¿ARE YOU READY FOR CHRIST????
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA GIVE TO CHRIST THIS NEXT YEAR? As you're thinking of your gift remember ....
It all goes much deeper than that. I hope we all can remember what's most important and not lose sight of the BEST gift we've all ever been given: Jesus Christ and his Atonement. 


I hope and pray we all Find time to turn your heart to God. He's waiting. Give him all you have. Don't wait a second longer.  
Give thanks for the food in your life. The Lord will help. 

Thanks for all gifts and love I received from all of you wonderful people this Christmas! I love you all and can't say thanks enough. I appreciate the kindness and thoughtfulness. I had a very Merry Christmas, so muchas Gracias to all! And to all a very Merry New Year! 
And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME....on Thursday. Can y'all believe I won't even be a "teenager" anymore? That's so weird. And then next week will be my 1 yr mark, craziness.... 


This is gonna be me in on Thursday...
image1.PNG
Sincerely  the coolest Texan in Chicago you ever met,

Hermana Karigan Allowitz 




No comments:

Post a Comment