Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Oct 24, 2016

Sophie Beyer is so awesome. Love her!! #kindredspirits ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mom I totally shipped this kitty home! 
You'll get it soon. Don't be mad, it's only because I LOVE you, so be happy ❤️😂 


THE POWER OF LOVE is MAGNIFIED. 

Hello everyone. 
I am so sorry I'm so behind on updating y'all on everything that's been happening with my life. These past couple weeks have been SO crazy. So know that hopefully next week I'll be able to tell y'all all the cool experiences I've had and the wonderful people I've met. It's so crazy how on missions you just feel this HUGE abundance of love for pretty much everyone you come in contact with. It's very hard sometimes, because some people are hard to love.  But I've seen as we separate the person from their mistakes (or problems or whatever it is) we can really see the bigger piece of their heart and why they're so wonderful and beautiful to God. 

A cool experience Sister Andersen and I had the other day was as we were walking to visit a former investigator.  He wasn't home and as we were walking back,  we saw this lady across the street. The phone rang at the same time.... Oh Satan. Haha just kidding. 
Sister Anderson took the phone call, while I ran over to talk to the lady, named Rhonda. She is so cool! One of the most prepared people I've ever met.  In about 2 minutes of talking, I found out she recently lost several loved ones, is experiencing lots of health challenges, it is difficult for her and her husband to make ends meet and she's a heavy smoker. A couple minutes later Sister Anderson joins us and has no idea about any of Rhonda's challenges. 
Rhonda went on to tell us she loves Jesus Christ and God and that she will do anything to know him better. ( **this is where I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped**)  We begin teaching Rhonda about the Book of Mormon and how it is a companion to the Bible and God has given it to us for extra guidance in this crazy, hard world. 
We shared some pieces from the Book of Mormon about the Plan of Salvation we felt promoted to share. We read Moroni's promise with her and testified with everything we had that she can come to know this is true for herself, just as we have, if she takes Moroni's promise. With tears in her eyes she said, "I want to come visit your church when  I get better.  I am very grateful for you coming to talk to me today. It means a lot more than you know." WOW y'all. I had tears in my eyes too. I don't think I've EVER felt how much Love the Lord has for one of his children until that 45 minutes with Rhonda. I KNOW we are each his precious children. I KNOW that even though we may feel alone or abandoned HE LOVES US SO MUCH. 
I cannot even begin to explain to you how much love I felt for her. And I just met her! 

I know this gospel is true. I know we can find peace and comfort from his gospel, because I have. We can abandon feelings of loneliness and sadness through this gospel as we RELY ALWAYS on the Savior. I know this because I've done it. I love this gospel. 



'REMEMBER YOU ARE SO BEYOND LOVED. THE LORD LOVES YOUR JEEBLES. I LOVE YALLS JEEBLES. 
KEEP CALM & LOVE ON. ❤️
John 14:7-13 --keep on loving. 
INVITATION:
Pick ONE WAY this week to LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR A FRIEND OR SOMEONE JUST AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS!!! 
And return and report. 
I know it's easier said than done but,we are all happier when we do. So GO AND DO. 
when you're struggling to have a desire to do this .....
GO BE SOMEONES MIRACLE TODAY. Make it fun. Do something you've never done before. Be happy. 
Really Looking for ways to show people they're loved is happiness. 

I'll just let the anticipation sink in for all y'all .....
HAH. 
until next week , 
¡¡Adíos Amigós!!!!¡

Hermana Ällowitz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment