Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Oct 17, 2016

How I really feel
How I should feel about biking ...?
So do y'all think this would taste better for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
SKETCHY IS MY MIDDLE NAME. 😏
We got to do service for a nursing home with people kinda like on "what about Bob?" It was so awesome! TOTALLY my element. I loved it. A little sketch, but nothing a missionary can't handle.
We got to do these wonderful ladies nails. It was so fun. Is this my
new calling in life ??? It just might be....
TWINNERS








My photography art abilities .... Maybe this is my new calling in life.....
I'm STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS SKY. 😻
The corn is still a little alive !!!!! THERE IS SUNSHINE IN MY SOUL WHEN I SHARE THE GOSPEL
SISTERS IN THE HOOD OF CHI-TOWN.
KRANKING UP THIS GOSPEL LIGHT IN EVERYONE.













No comments:

Post a Comment