Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

We got to visit the Hindu temple of Greater Chicago it was fun!
Super cool to learn some new things.





❤SISTER MUHLESTEIN & I REUNITED AFTER 6 MONTHS !!! She's a sister training leader too.
GOODBYE SISTER NOGUEIRA ❤πŸ˜­πŸ’”

MISSIONARYS FOREVER !!!❤❤❤❤
I MISS MY WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL AMAZING COMPANION!!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚❤
Coolest thing ever ... 
Kimmer sent a referral to my mission and the assistants are teaching her. She has potential. They have been having success with her. I have the coolest brothers ever--just so everyone knows! The church is so true! 
Funny stories :
  • Broke key to church ..... 
It was soooo cold a couple weeks ago. While on exchanges with the sisters, I broke the church key in the keyhole.  Luckily they were able to get a new one. Haha. I didn't know I was so strong πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
  • spit water everywhere 
We were with the Hermana's.   They had me laughing soooo hard when I was drinking water, that I spit it everywhere. Good thing we have paper towels to clean things up πŸ˜‚

Firsts this week
MOLΓ‰  TURNS SISTER INTO HERMANA.   Ate MolΓ¨ this week .... it's basically chocolate sauce with other weird. sauce--it isn't good, just so you know. Just cause there's chocolate on it doesn't mean it's edible. But was wayyyy better than roadkill for sure πŸ˜‚

Ate Phillipino food .... oh it was soooo good! 
Did you know Como esta = same in Tagalog as it is in Spanish. Languages are the coolest.  

Miracles : 
  • a Guy told us we caught him when he's not usually home. Totally inspired to knock his house! 
  • While on exchanges with the Hermana's, we had an appointment that was 95% Spanish.  At the end the members asked me to pray and I got to use my Spanish. It was so cool. I was sooo nervous but it was so cool my practice is paying off. 

It ALWAYS amazes me when I have ABSOLUTELY NO strength whatsoever & yet God helps me out through the atonement to continue on and to keep on going.  Missions are soooo hard. They're soooo much harder than anyone ever could prepare you for. So be aware! But really soooo worth it. It's definantly the best thing I've ever done with my life. 


Y'all stay fresh. 

Love , 
Hermana Allowitz 




No comments:

Post a Comment