Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

Our crazy zone !!!!
We went on exchanges in
Bourbonnais. It was cool, but weird to be back. I wish I could've
visited more people, but it's okay. This was a miracle!
I SURPRISED THE BEYERS !!!!!!! It was so fun.
Finding Exchanges with the Joliet Hermana's !!!!

❤❤❤❤❤BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ❤❤❤❤ "LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!!!!! Unless you laugh all the time, in which case you probably need some real medicine" #107SISTERS
Seriously, we don't even coordinate these things. We are just SO unified.
Exchange w/ The Bourbonnais sisters.
TENDER MERCY FROM THE HEAVEN!!!!!
Brother Wilson made smoked chicken & ribs (we are talking
the REAL DEAL) .... AND .... to make this even better ..... ( drum
roll please ... haha jk, but no really...) THEY HAD RUDY'S .... TEXAS
RUDY'S BBQ sause!!!!!! 😻😻😻😻😻😻
All I gotta say is ..... Don't mess with a Texas Girl & her BBQ!!!!
He also made us pina coloadas ! ☔️
AND the even greater part is ..... I've converted MY companion to BBQ.
We didn't finish Saturday night @ dinner ,so the next day at church Bro Wilson brings a bag full of ribs and Rudys sauce! .#greatestdayever
NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL. ....
you know what I get from this beautifulness
????
GOD LOVES US ❤
Our spirit animals come out at night time ....👁👁👁👁👁👁👁
This is April & Chris !!!! They're working on changing their lives so they can come closer to Jesus Christ & better themselves. Yesterday we invited April to be baptized when she comes to know this message is true. She said, "ABSOLUTELY". We were all soooo stoked!!!!
I am sooo happy for the opportunity to help people come closer to Jesus Christ.
Chris is inactive trying to change his life. April has investigated the church before, yet now she's really wanting to change. It amazes me what life choices and experiences prick people's hearts to give them desires to change.
I've learned that there is ALWAYS ALWAYS a way back home to our loving Heavenly Father. I have seen it time and time again.
I am so grateful for this gospel. I'm not even close to perfect, but because I have the true gospel in my life I can repent...aka change... not once but EVERYDAY.

Y'all have a great week. The church is true.

Love Hermana Allowitz
One of my FAVORITE Illinois restaurants with the Senior sisters!!!!
They're so awesome.
They're our grandmas out here.
Doovin & Ash, can you guess this place????
I will never get enough of this. #BESTFOOD

The Freeze family ❄️ are the BEST! They're such awesome missionaries
and are always looking out for us. When we don't have meals, they
have us over.
Sister Griffin & I really do always match. HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY ☘️☘️☘️☘️
and Sister Nogueira & I keep matching too. #compunity I LOVE HER ❤❤❤
Illinois people and their geese statues..... they're ALWAYS dressed up.
¿¿¿What's worse than dressing up your dog?????.....
your goose statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment