Monday, February 13, 2017

Feb 13, 2017

Saw Howie at transfers. He cracks me up!
Saw Sister Garcia @ transfers too!! She's so awesome.
Hermana Nogueira's friend Lacy who took us to Texas Roadhouse. #sooooogood
Althea is from Trinidad and Rose is so funny! They're wonderful. They are at a place we do service at once a week. They make life better.
My hilariously gorgeous companion! ❤❤
My kinda nights ❤
I Love to See the Temple
1.I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
2.I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.

CLOUDS ARE THE GREATEST !!!! These are my kinda clouds. ❤❤❤
ICE CREAM FOREVER. Or I SCREAM FOREVER ! ๐Ÿฆ ice cream !!!!! ❤ DID YOU KNOW .... ice cream on healthy chips is actually SUPER good ????
WELCOME TO MY CRIB #billiondollarhome


MIRACLE:
 Hermana Nogueira is my new companion! She's from Perรบ!!!! She's my first comp NOT from Utah or Idaho. It's been great practicing our Spanish together. We have heard so many fun and good stories about each other over the WHOLE time we've been on our missions but haven't ever been able to serve around each other. And BOOM.... now we get to be companions ! 
It's seriously the BEST thing EVER !!!! I don't think I've laughed so much in my ENTIRE life. And that's a lot since all y'all know how much I'm always laughing. From the minute we get up til the minute we go to bed we are laughing til our abs hurt and we are crying. She is so hilarious. We are hilarious together. Double trouble is what we are. It's the best. Missionary work has never been so fun. And I've for reals never been happier. 
I say stuff and she always laughs and says " you're so hilarious!" .... wow maybe I really should be a comedian when I grow up. Jajaja jk. 
#doubletrouble ...idk if President knows what he did here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌjust kidding. 



Advice for You men.... please open your woman's door! Seriously. Just do it. That's all I gotta say. #realmen 

Sacrament meeting for me now is like when ppl try to talk to me during Saturday night basketball..... I'm all, "seriously Willis , No talking ! Or else ..." 
I just LOVE sacrament meeting!!!! I don't think I could ever get enough. It's a very special experience to come closer to Jesus Christ and work on decluttering our personal lives spiritually. 
So this next week in sacrament meeting ..... especially while actual sacrament is being past be quiet. Silence yourselves. Ask ," LORD, WHAT LACK I YET¿?¿" and really seek through the spirit how you can improve. He will help you. I promise. 


In Relief Society we had an awesome lesson about positivity and happiness.  
One thing that was said was ," SILENCE YOUR NEGATIVITY !" And I love that.  
It's easier said than done, but definitely possible, with the Lords help. 
You can Spin anything negative into a positive. I do it everyday with my companions or people we meet on the streets. It's so fun! 
It was super cool cause we taught Gospel Principles and gave the  invite to look for positives everyday this week and rise above to better. And the  same invitation was given  in Relief Society  so I think it was really important for us all to hear. 
In Gospel Principles right before we were to say the prayer, I felt I really needed to invite them to look for the positives. I felt super awkward cause the person was right about to say the prayer. But I know Heavenly Father helped me muster the courage to speak those words. And it reminded me to follow the Spirit even when it's awkward or we don't want to because out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses it will be heard. And that's exactly what happened yesterday. 
I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost in our lives, and that I've really been learning how to recognize it in my own life. 


So these awesome members who know Hermana Nogueira from back home took us to dinner and it was at TEXAS Roadhouse !!!! Oh my goodness it's been too long since I've been there. It was soooo good. And so great to make new friends. 
And then ..... 
Hermana Nogueira had a recent convert get her endowments out at the Chicago temple so.... WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE and I was sooooooo excited!!!!! 
It was my first time at the Chicago Temple, and it was such a great experience. 
It was especially special because 2 sets of my great grandparents served in that temple MANY, MANY moons ago.  So it was definitely a special time and place, as I felt them with me the whole time. I am soooo grateful for my angels on this side and on the other side. I love my angels ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ Angels! 
And to make it even BETTER....
The members who took us wanted to take us to eat afterwards to .....drum roll ....
OLIVE GARDEN. Seriously in heaven again. It's so funny though cause there's an Elder who served here whose from ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy & he said Olive Garden is the Taco Bell for Mexicans, so he probably wouldn't approve but we do what we want ..... when we want .... when of course the Lord says it's okay. 




We are Teaching a member Spanish , and last night we taught her how to to roll r's ... she finally got it. And it's so cool to see her progress in the language. 


As STLS .....aka , sister training leaders we go on exchanges with "younger" sisters in the mission. 
Which is basically a 24 hr. Sleepover where we switch comps for a day, help them set meaningful goals, and help them come up with ideas they apply in their areas and companionships; to help them grow and become the kind of missionaries, people, and members the Lord needs them to be forever. It's basically counseling. 
I love it! It's totally my element. I'm really enjoying this extra responsibility and challenge. It has really helped me buckle down the last few months of my full time mission and REALLY FOCUS.  I am so grateful the Lord  has trusted me so much with several training opportunities on my mission. They've been so awesome. 
And I've learned so much from all the experiences. 


!!!HOLA; HERMANA'S RUN LOOSE IN CEREAL ISLE. ¡¡¡
So as a missionary you get super  excited about little things like SUGAR CEREAL. 
so one day, in a galaxy very far away .... in a land called Illinois ....2 Hermanas missionaries walked down the cereal isle and spotted their favorite cereal. Loaded with sugar they packed it in the cart and went on their merry way and have lived happily ever afterwards, since enjoying their cereal every morning. 
Have you ever seen a missionary so happy ? 
Cereal + sharing the gospel = true happiness. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Go out and show those you love that you really love them. 
It can be small and simple, just go and do it. For reals, go help others feel happy !!!! 
Make them smile and know that our loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LOVE them!!!! Go love the Lord this week! 
Ask yourself tomorrow, what would Jesus do? Would he share his "share size" M&Ms .... of course he would. Don't be greedy now.... 

Peace easy. Remember who you are and what you stand for. 
The gospel of Jesus Christ IS true. I know it. I live it. I love it. 

Matthew 22 

Sincerely , 
Hermana ร„llowitz 

RIDDLE OF THE WEEK: 
WHAT do you get when you put a Texan and a Peruvian together ?.....
ร…= MAGIC , like a firecracker !!!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
image1.JPGimage2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment