Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 9, 2016

A year ago Sister Havey, Sister Metcalf, and I met. ❤❤❤
PRESIDENTE came to visit with sister Griffin. He approved our apartment πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ....whoosh haha just kidding, we're always clean!
Sister Foster & Faith ❤ yup I totally fit. They're gonna adopt me πŸ˜‚
My mom is pretty funny .... the best part is ... this is SOOOO TRUE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
HAPPY 1 YR on the mission to me !!! It's never a complete celebration w/out Jimmy Fallon!!! ❤ HAPPY 1 YEAR TO ME !!!
1 yr mark tradition to burn an ugly skirt .....I decided to keep the
tradition going strong. But I decided it probably wasn't the best
idea to do it in the kitchen. So Sis. Lynette & Fred soooo kindly let
me burn it at their house...
" ITS TRADITION.." ( name that movie !)
This dog reminds me of our Quiero Taco Bell many moons ago !!!
Twins!!!
These cute kiddos make life so fun!
Our Joliet West Zone!
Sister Havey ❤❤❤ we are finally reunited in the same stake again.

Elder Tia and Elder Limary are some crazy elders.
Our tree is now gone. CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE ITS BEEN A YEAR? I can't either. I love LOVE LOVE
being a missionary.
#12down6togo #leaveitALLonthecourt #precioustime

DOWN HERE THIS IS THE LORDS TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment