Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sept 12, 2016

LOVE my MISSION!
I LOVE THE CORN. IM GONNA MISS seeing this everyday.
CORN FOR LIFE. 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽   D&C 4 -- THE FIELD SURE IS WHITE ALREADY TO
HARVEST MY FRIENDS. THE CORN IS GOING .... It's HARVEST SEASON. Let's
go baptize !!!



1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve
him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand
blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that
thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store
that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory
of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly
kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen. 
After with Deedee Smith and I
Before with Deedee Smith and I
My Zone!
Exchanges...Sis. Mühlestein, Sis. Waters, me, and Sis. Smith
We love Todd and Mickelle Slüder!!!!! They're gifts from God. ❤️❤️❤️
Also brother Kurth says it's awesome I "let my Texan out of the box".
I died laughing. I've never heard that before. When we asked Brother
Kurth what we could do to help with his missionary work, he told me
keep being the Texan I am and saying "y'all."
It's awesome. Made me happy.
"Let your Texan out of the box"-Brother Sluder

YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment