Friday, September 2, 2016

Aug 22, 2016

Okay, whoever wants to propose to me here at one of these sunsets has my heart. #imsold😻
You know you're missionary when you get excited about watching the "Prophet of the Restoration Joseph Smith" video and making pizza to celebrate!
WE ARE SOOOO PUMPED TO GO TO NAUVOO NEXT TUESDAY IF YOU COULDN'T TELL.
Joseph smith high has been good for us. The church is true!!
!
Elder Heiner, Elder Tia, Sister Mühlestein, and me
#Thesquad
We got to see some cool bunnies. No worries mom I totally sent some in the mail. You'll be getting it soon ;)
Elder Harvey and Elder Wiegel and us.





SEESTERS STAYING IN MORTON: NAUVOO TEMPLE TRIP NEXT WEEK
JOSEPH SMITH HIGH ON THE RISE...

Hey y'all, time is running low. Here's some thoughts from this week:

Alma 56-- "doubt not that their mothers knew it". When we act in faith, we can receive strength from God. I am So grateful for a strong mother and strong women in my life that
I look up to who have helped me get where I am today and who have
helped my testimony and knowledge of the the truth to grow. I KNOW THIS CHURCH IS TRUE.


I have really come to have a better understanding and love and
appreciation for the sacrament where we are able to partake of the
bread and water in rememberance of Jesus Christ's Atonement for us. I
love this sacred time that I get to feel the spirit so strongly and
ask "what lack I yet?" I can follow the promptings of the Holy
Ghost to know what I need to do to change and become better and how I can
improve. I love Jesus Christ. He is my hero. I love that I can become more like
him each day as I strive to improve. I'd like to invite each of y'all
to better examine yourselves and your lives on Sunday during the
sacrament. Really think about Jesus Christ and all he's done for you
and take this time to ponder. I promise it'll bless your life forever
as you apply this--not once but every Sunday!
Here's a hymn I love that hits home so much about Jesus Christs Atonement :
I Stand All Amazed
1.
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me
Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!
2.
I marvel that he would descend from his throne divine
To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine,
That he should extend his great love unto such as I,
Sufficient to own, to redeem, and to justify.
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me
Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!
3.
I think of his hands pierced and bleeding to pay the debt!
Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?
No, no, I will praise and adore at the mercy seat,
Until at the glorified throne I kneel at his feet.
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me
Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me


Where Heavenly Father has a will He provides a way. HE KNEW i could
withstand Satans grasp here. He KNEW I could deepen my testimony from all the horrible things
people say to us daily. I know God has a plan for all of us.
Here's some examples from this week of how I've really come to know it:

1- Catholic lady sure let us have it. "no offense, but you're wrong"

2- This Guy running told us we believe false things.

Yeah I KNOW what I know is true. That's obviously why I'm out here for
18 months so nothing anyone tells me will make me think or believe
otherwise.
I love being a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it.
I am grateful to be a missionary in these latter days.
I GET TO GO TO NAUVOO NEXT TUESDAY. I AM BEYOND PUMPED.


Sista Ällowitz









No comments:

Post a Comment