Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April 10, 2017

We got to hang out with the Hermana's and Sisters and Senior Sisters. It was so fun. We dyed eggs and had a prepared brunch. Sister Hatch is literally my mom here. They're the bomb.
OH MY GOSH FINALLY I CAN TELL YOU MY COOL CONNECTION HERE ...
Some members, the Meldrum family, have a daughter who is dating my good friend, Kent, from Texas!!!! Can you believe this ??? He came to visit the family and explore Chicago. It was cool cause the members had us over for dinner. I could hardly believe it when I saw him. We've lost touch for awhile, and then boom he's dating a members daughter.
It was soooo great to see a familiar face, cause this has definetly been my HARDEST area. I'm glad God has helped me through my mission with placing these connections in my path. A few weeks ago sister Meldrum asked where I was from and it went a little like this :
Me: Texas.
Her : where in Texas ?
Me : Austin.
Her: oh do you know the Kelly's?
Me: that sounds familiar. I do know some Kelly's. What's their first names ?
Her :.... Kent ... and ...
Me: oh my goodness yes!!!! I ran track and Xc with Kent and we had a lot of the same friends we hung it with.
---
Y'all I cannot even wrap my brain around how small of a world this is. Y'all know I'm my mothers daughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ One time when we were in the airport after Mom ran the Disney World marathon, Mom ran into a good friend she hasn't seen in years. I always wondered how that was possible haha. But that's always happening to me, just so much more on my mission. God really is sooooo aware of each of us. Y'all I KNOW God knows what we need and gives it to us. I know he's sooo aware of you, too, no matter what you're going through.
Sister LeDoux , she's hilarious! She reminds me of Grandma C a lot. It
was soooo funny cause she was showing us a picture of her family and
said, "here's my little chocolate factory ..." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
STAN!!!!! The man. Coolest miracle. The Zone Leaders have really been encouraging us to find new investigators, cause we've really struggled. Stan was outside working on his garage, and we invited him to a ward activity that was gonna be in a couple hours. He CAME. Y'ALL HE ACTUALLY CAME. I've never seen that happen!
He missed church cause he had to cover someone's shift ,BUT he's gonna come next week with his grand daughter and wife. Y'all ahhhhh I'm soooo pumped. God is sooo good cause this area has struggled for soooo long to find new people to teach. Especially finding humble people. Too many people here are sooooo prideful and just stuck up. So BOOM .... God blessed us with Stan, the man. He's hilarious. And sincere. Things are looking up for this area! NAPERVILLE IS ON FIREπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ watch out .... here come the missionaries!
Besties. ❤
Sister Havey and I having fun....
SISTER HAVEY ❤
Joliet Zone conference !
Sister Havey & I got rain boots
Don't mess with these sisters :) The gang... I guess I was supposed to be funny in this pic...haha. Everyone was giving me a hard time. "Y'all you know me. Cmon. I tried but then I started laughing...." #fail
Love Hermana Allowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment